So today we have done a STEP-BY-STEP tutorial for our explosion nails.
"The Curly One" painted "The Blonde One"s nails :L
You will need:
(Note: colours can be changed)
1. Firstly, apply a base coat to protect your natural nails -
2. Apply two coats of your chosen base colour. Ours is 'Raspberry' by Barry M.
3. Draw a straight line using a nail art striper or thin brush getting thinner at one end (we used 'Silver' by Barry M)
4. Add three more spikes and fill in. Paint twice for a more opaque finish.
5. Finally, outline the silver spikes with a different colour (we used 'Navy' by Barry M)
6. Finish with a top coat and TA DAAA! All done :)